Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system - just keeps getting better. The ShockWave® mounts just like a coilover and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, hightech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
This ShockWave requires a RideTech lower control arm to be installed on this vehicle.
Handling Quality Series ShockWave
The Handling Quality ("HQ") series features single adjustable shock valving. It is housed in an impact forged monotube aluminum construction. The HQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit a large variety of applications.Features:
- Completely redesigned internal design
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
- Single adjustable shock valving
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- Easy & precise valve adjustment with 26 rebound clicks