00 - 13 Mitsubishi Pajero NM, NP, NS, NW Rear Coil Rite Kit
These airbags are made of durable polyurethane, providing years of comfort and stability to a vehicle.
You can adjust for varying loads and road conditions by simply inflating or deflating, just like inflating a tyre.
Firestone Coil-Rite airbags provide extra support for front and rear coil springs in cars, vans, 4WD's, SUV's and motorhomes.
Airbags are used for front-to-rear and side-to-side leveling control of a vehicle.
This enables a vehicle to "level up" when towing caravans, boats and trailers or when a vehicle is carrying heavy, uneven loads.
Firestone Coil-Rite airbags will:
- Maintain a level vehicle - adjustable
- Maximise the safe load carrying capacity
- Increase vehicle stability
- Improve steering and balance
- Improve ride quality
- Greatly reduce "bottoming out"
- Reduce coil suspension fatigue
- Keep headlights aimed on the road
- Reduce tyre wear
NOTE: Images are for display purposes only.