5 Gallon Accuair ENDO Tank (Various Colours Avaliable)
“It is with regret that as of today the 3rd April, 2020, we must advise that ACCUAIR SUSPENSION in the USA have ceased business and filed for a Chapter 7 windup of their business under their laws in the U.S.A.
We have been a distributor of ACCUAIR products in Australia for many years and we are both shocked and have been financially affected by this development.
We wish to openly declare to our customers that we are not able to provide or take responsibility for any Warranties of the
ACCUAIR SUSPENSION products moving forward as ACCUAIR SUSPENSION no longer exists.
We also wish to advise that any ACCUAIR SUSPENSION clearance stock that we have for sale will not be provided with any warranty provisions for these clearance products.
We trust that you will understand and be mindful of the circumstances that we have now been placed in.
AccuAir's ENDO-Tank is the backbone of the ENDO platform and although it is the simplest product in the line, it's features and quality make it the perfect centerpiece to an air managment system and will be ready for modular upgrade when you are. Extruded from aerospace grade aluminum and assembled with ultra-high-strength bolts, this weldless tank is proven to be free from leaks in addition to having precision machined fit and finish. Flush ports and mounting points are CNC-machined directly into the patent pending aluminum body. Modular construction allows the end-caps to be removed allowing for never before imagined feature combinations to go inside the tank when you're ready to upgrade.
• Modular and bolted construction eliminates leaky welds and makes dissasembly possible for upgrades.
• Extruded internal rails house embedded mounting locations along the tank providing clampless attachment of ENDO-MountTM brackets and accessories.
• The only DOT Approved Aluminum air tank for air suspension. Certified to 200psi and tested to an incredible 1324psi burst pressure.
• Includes black nickel plated fittings and a built-in 400 psi blow-off valve to ensure safe use.
• Included ENDO-QRTM quick release mounting system allows easy installation and even easier air management assembly outside the vehicle.
• Bottom or top mountable.
• Industry standard "5-gallon" (30 inch) or "3-gallon" (20 inch) sizes to choose from.
• Available in raw aluminum or finished in multiple anodized options.
• Made in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty.
• Upgradable with all other ENDOTM Technologies now or in the future.
AVAILABLE ENDO™ TANK FINISHES:
- GRAY CERAKOTE
- BRONZE CERAKOTE
- BLACK CERAKOTE
- RAW FINISH