Accuair e-Level Height Control System Rocker Switch Model With Endo-VT Tank
- Accuair e level computerized automatic leveling system with "START AND GO" feature - automatically inflates the car to ride height after starting engine as well as offering 3 height presets.
- 5 gallon ENDO-VT tank air tank (raw)
- All brass DOT approved tank fitting kit with remote drain
- Quality wiring harness
- Viair 400C 2.5 cfm compressor with built in thermal cut-out
- Braided stainless steel comp hose with built in check valve
- Compressor air filter with re-usable foam elements
- Compressor wiring harness including relay & circuit breaker
- DOT approved 18m 3/8" airline
- Installation guide
- Air springs are not included
- Black, Bronze and Grey tanks are also available
Product Description Of Endo-VT Tank
AccuAir’s patent pending ENDO-VT takes streamlined appearance to an entirely new level by integrating the solenoid valves and manifold directly into the air tank end caps themselves. The ENDO-VT also represents AccuAir’s next generation of solenoid valve technology that includes VFC (variable flow control) in addition to D.O.T. approved fully filtered and rebuildable ffPTC (fully-filtered push-to-connect) fittings. The 3-gallon version has a 2-corner valve-cap on one end of the tank while the 5-gallon version has a 2-corner valve-cap on each end providing 4-corner control.
• Includes the solenoid valves and air tank all in one easy to mount package.
• Available in 4-corner and 2-corner configurations.
• Built-in VFC (variable flow control) adjusters allow for end user adjustment of the speed of each corner and each direction individually. The result is a vehicle that will always move up and down level from front to rear and at the speed is desired by the end user.
• Built-in D.O.T. approved and re buildable Push-To-Connect fittings
• Filtered Ports: ffPTC (fully-filtered-push-to-connect) air fittings eliminate the risk of debris-induced valve problems common with all other solenoid valves on the market.
• Robust solenoid architecture tested to over 10 MM cycles of operation.
• Modular and bolted construction eliminates leaky welds and makes disassembly possible for upgrades.
• Extruded internal rails house embedded mounting locations along the tank providing clampless attachment of ENDO-Mount brackets and accessories.
• The only DOT Approved Aluminium air tank for air suspension. Certified to 200psi and tested to an incredible 1324psi burst pressure.
• Includes black nickel plated fittings and a built-in 400 psi blow-off valve to ensure safe use.
• Included ENDO-QR quick release mounting system allows easy installation and even easier air management assembly outside the vehicle.
• Bottom or top mountable.
• Industry standard "5-gallon" (30 inch) or "3-gallon" (20 inch) sizes to choose from.
• Available in raw aluminium or finished in multiple anodized options.
• Made in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty.
• Upgradable with all other ENDO Technologies now or in the future.
Product Description Of Accuair Elevel
Since its release, the e-Level™ Controller has become the industry favorite for accuracy, reliability, and ease-of-use. It offers the ability to save three unique heights into memory at the touch of a button using TruPosition™ height sensors installed in each corner of your suspension. The key to this technology is its RideMonitor™ Mode; while parked or driving, the system will maintain the vehicle height when loading or unloading passengers or when road conditions change. All of this automatic intelligence is unnoticed by the driver, providing improved ride quality and handling characteristics for any vehicle with Air Suspension. Each system calibrates to the vehicle upon installation and then learns how your Air Suspension behaves over time. This flexibility allows the e-Level™Controller to be used on ANY vehicle and requires NO user tuning.