1967-1969 Camaro, Firebird - ShockWave Front System - TQ Series
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system - just keeps getting better. The ShockWave® mounts just like a coilover and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, hightech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
This ShockWave requires a RideTech lower control arm to be installed on this vehicle.
Track Quality Series ShockWave
The Track Quality ("TQ") series features triple adjustable shock valving. It is housed in an impact forged aluminum construction. The TQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit a large variety of applications.
- Single rebound adjustment PLUS dual stage high & low speed compression
- Aluminum impact forged shock construction for leak free operation
- Monotube design allows large piston for superior oil control, ride quality, and handling
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Remote reservoir includes mounting brackets for easy installation