1955-1957 Chevy ShockWave Front System - RQ Series
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system - just keeps getting better. The ShockWave® mounts just like a coilover and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, hightech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
Ride Quality Series ShockWave
The Ride Quality ("RQ") series is a great entry level solution. It still retains all the mounting and installation advantages of the other shock series. With fixed shock valving, the RQ series is designed to optimize ride quality, leaving out the guess work.
The quality of the monotube aluminum body shock will last for years of reliable service, and is an excellent choice for the price conscious buyer.
- Fixed shock valving is designed to optimize ride quality
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
- A great option for increasing ride quality and performance on a budget
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- High quality bearing mounts and stud style mounts for years of reliable service
- Instructions (OEM Control Arms) (11012400.pdf, 770 Kb) [Download]
- Instructions (StrongArms) (11013000.pdf, 771 Kb) [Download]