Viair 485C Dual Pack Platinum Compressors
Viair 485C Next Generation "Platinum" Dual Pack 12V DC 200 PSI Max with 100% Duty Cycle @ 200 PSI, 10 Gallon Max. - #48532
Viair's Brand New 485C "Platinum" Dual Pack a true 100% Duty Cycle @ 200 PSI. First 12V DC compressor to offer un-matched performance with a non stop run time of 45 Minutes. Means no need to worry about stopping compressors to fill 5 gallon or 10 gallon tank.
VIAIR's brand new 485C compressor delivers game-changing performance, rated at 100% duty @ 200 PSI. This next generation compressor is a TRUE 200 PSI-rated working pressure pump.
The 485C Dual Performance Pack features two 12V 485C Compressors with newly- developed sleek head design, increased duty cycle and quieter dB levels Platinum dual pack comes equipped with a stainless steel braided leader hoses with an inline Check Valve.
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation. Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed, recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- (2) 485C (Platinum) Compressors- # 48532
- (2) Air Filter Assemblies
- (2) Remote Mount Brackets
- (2) Sets of Remote Mount Fittings
- (2) Sets of Spare Air Filter Elements
- (2) Leader Hose Clips
- (6) Air Line Clips with Included Hardware
- (8) Sets of Nuts, Bolts, Washers and Lock Washers
- (1) Heavy Duty Tube Style Fuse Holder (Up to 60-Amp fuse)
- (2) Heavy Duty 40-Amp Relays
- (1) One Heavy Duty Pressure Switch (165 PSI on, 200 PSI off)
- (2) Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses with Inline Check Valve
- Air Line (For Remote Mount Filter Installation)
- (2) VIAIR Removable Filter Covers
- 12-Volt DC
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 200 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 10.0 Gallon
- Max. Amp Draw: 46 Amps (23-24 AMP Each)
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions: 10.625" L x 4.125" W x 6.4375" H (269.875mm L X 104.755mm W X 163.5125mm (Each Unit)
Performance Data Chart